Alpha Phi is holding its eighth annual Cap & Gown Photo Contest! Submit your best photo of you and your sisters in caps, gowns and Alpha Phi stoles by Tuesday, May 31 at 11:59 p.m. CT to be entered in the contest. Even if your graduation takes place after the deadline, graduates are encouraged to try on their cap and gown today and snap away!
We will be sharing selected photos from the submissions on Facebook on Thursday, June 2. Sisters will then "vote" by liking their favorites. The photo that gets the most likes by Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 p.m. CT will win. As an added bonus, submissions may be featured in the 2016 Summer Quarterly!
To apply please send the following to email@example.com with the subject "Cap and Gown Contest - [chapter name]":
- Your name
- Your chapter/school
- Your photos with description
- The Alpha Phi 2016 Cap & Gown Photo Contest is limited to entries received April 11 - May 31, 2016.
- Entries must be submitted as digital photos and they must be submitted as attachment as .tif or .jpg files;
- Photos will only be considered for the 2016 Summer Quarterly if they are high resolution images (at least 3 in. x 5 in. at 300 dpi).
- The entrant must be the sole creator of the images being submitted.
- The entrant will not receive payment for the images selected or used.
- Selected submissions will be featured on Facebook, but not all submissions will be included.
- By entering the contest, each entrant agrees that the photos may also be used in other Alpha Phi International communications.
- Acceptable hand symbols include the ivy leaf.
- Photo collages are not accepted.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.