August 14, 2013

On the Road: An ELC in Baton Rouge

Greetings from Baton Rouge! My life as an Educational Leadership Consultant for Alpha Phi has been off to a great start.  I can’t believe I’ve only been at LSU for a little over a week. I feel like so much has happened since we arrived. Time flies when you are having fun!
 
The Greek community here at LSU has shown us an overwhelming amount of support. Everyone is so excited for Alpha Phi to be on campus! All week we met with the presidents of LSU sororities to learn more about Greek life here. They have been so helpful! From sisterhood to social events to football games--I definitely think the life of an LSU Alpha Phi is going to be amazing!  We’ve also been preparing for Alpha Phi’s participation in the first round of formal recruitment. I can’t wait to jump in and get going. LSU recruitment is huge so it will be an awesome thing to be a part of.
 
This campus just oozes school spirit. There is purple and gold everywhere. I love it! While there is a lot of school spirit, I think there may just be even more good food! I don’t think I’ve eaten a single bad thing since I’ve been here…everything is delicious. Looking forward to the rest of my time here at LSU. Geaux Tigers and GEAUX ALPHA PHI!!
 
Ashlee Davie (Omega-Texas) is a first year Educational Leadership Consultant.

No comments: