CONVENTION 2014 LOGO CONTEST
Calling all artists, graphic designers and creative-minded Alpha Phis! June 2014 marks our 70TH BIENNIAL CONVENTION and we want YOU to help us celebrate! We’re currently accepting designs for our 2014 Convention Logo Contest. This is a chance for you to showcase your artistic skills and be a part of Alpha Phi history!
The event will be held June 25-29, 2014, at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage, Calif.
Here’s how it works! You brainstorm a 2014 Convention theme and create a logo to match. Email your file(s) or upload to a Dropbox account and share the link with email@example.com by 5 p.m. PDT on September 10. Alumnae submitting must be in good standing with the Fraternity and current in their International alumnae dues. All entries will be narrowed down to the top 3 by the Convention Planning Committee. The finalists will be presented to the International Executive Board and Foundation Board for selection. The winning design will be featured and credited across Alpha Phi’s 2014 Convention print materials, website and other marketing collateral.
For inspiration, our 2010 Convention was framed around “Celebration!”, and in 2012, we called for sisters to “Be Extraordinary!” You may also reference Rancho Las Palmas’ logo for inspiration.
Interested? Here are the design requirements:
- Entries must be original artwork
- Include “Alpha Phi Convention 2014” and/or the Alpha Phi letters in the logo
- Include the event location (Rancho Mirage, California)
- The logo can be multi-colored but it must translate well to black and white
- No hand drawn designs; design must be digital
- No specific dimension requirements, but the logo must be scalable across different mediums: websites, program booklets, PowerPoint templates and other marketing collateral.
- Submit a CMYK (print) and an RGB file (web)
- Submit your file(s) in one of the following formats: .psd, .eps, .jpg, .pdf
- Email your file(s) or upload to a Dropbox account and share the link with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your design by TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 by 5:00PM PDT!
Questions? Contact our Program Manager of Marketing and Communications, Kristen Mitchell, at email@example.com or 847-316-8938.