June 17, 2013

Inside the EO: Fresh Faces Series



  1. What is your name? Ashley Chesson
  2. Where are you originally from? Burlington, NC
  3. Where did you attend college and what chapter were you a part of there? Epsilon Phi – NC State
  4. What was your major in college? Political Science
  5. What was your plan post-graduation? Find a job and begin working
  6. Why did you decide to work for Alpha Phi International Fraternity? I have loved volunteering for the Fraternity, but I wanted to be able to do more with our chapters.  This is my dream job!
  7. What is your job title? Program Manager of New Chapter Development
  8. When did you start in your current position? June 3, 2013
  9. What is your favorite memory of Alpha Phi—as a collegian, alumna, or staff member?  My favorite memory so far is signing the charter at Iota Mu – Georgia Tech’s installation.  It was the first extension project I worked on so it holds a lot of memories for me.
  10. What do you like best about working at the Executive Office or what are you most looking forward to? I love being part of the extension team so I look forward to working with our newest chapters! 
  11. What are some of your goals for the next few years? A few of my goals are to learn as much as I can from those around me, cultivate relationships with collegians, alumnae, and staff members, and continue to follow in the footsteps of the many outstanding Alpha Phis who have preceded me.
  12. Do you have any advice for current collegiate members? Listen to your advisors and thank them for volunteering their time and skills to support your chapter.  Without volunteers, we wouldn’t be able as successful as we are today.

No comments: